What will you do
- Assist the management in HR and help nourish the people-first culture of the company, across Slovenia, Croatia, and Serbia.
- Be responsible for HR records and administration compliant with company policies, regulations, and laws.
- Assist in the recruitment process, changes, and terminations (prepare offers, contracts, annexes, agreements, organize meetings, etc.).
- Assist in creating and updating company policies.
- Assist in digitalizing HR records and administration and later-on manage the chosen tool.
- Be responsible for health and safety at work compliant with company policies, regulations, and law.
- Be responsible for the obtained certificate Socially responsible company (keep records, perform the measures, write reports).
- Keep up to date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Actively participate in introducing new policies and practices for improving employees' welfare and happiness.
- Participate in organizing team-buildings and company gatherings.
- Support other assigned functions by the management.
You will be a great fit if you...
- Have at least 5 years of work experience in HR field.
- Actively speak Slovenian, English and Serbian or Croatian.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Are detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Are motivated to learn and proactive in finding solutions.
- (And what we truly value) … if you are a dedicated and positive person with a human touch.
What we offer
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic IT company present on the international market, which strives for technical excellence and people-first culture.
- Close cooperation with the leadership, focused on craft mastery, innovation, and healthy growth.
- Amazing teammates and a good work-life balance.
- Modern award-winning office in the heart of BTC City Ljubljana, with fresh fruits and endless stream of tea and coffee.
- Competitive salary.
- Caring working environment, which includes supplementary pension insurance, new equipment, company gatherings and more.
How to apply
If this job position is something that gives you butterflies, puts a spark in your eyes and infuses you with enthusiasm to be part of our team, don't give it a second thought! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org! We are equally eager to meet you!