Pay, benefits, perks
- Competitive salary (upper average range, Slovenian market), with salary raises proportionally to your growth.
- Bonus at the end of the year.
- 500 € / year to spend on additional technical equipment per your choice.
- 2% of yearly gross salary for supplementary pension insurance.
- Educational budget, opportunity for advancement and growth (through conferences, workshops, lectures).
- New Mac or PC laptop, monitors and accessories, headset, hight-adjustable desk (onsite).
- Always fresh fruits, endless stream of coffee and tea (onsite).
- New award winning office in the heart of BTC (Slovenia's biggest commercial district).
What will you do
- Inspect if the product complies with requirements — You'll review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to analyse if the product works as expected.
- Plan test cases — You will create a detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Develop and execute test scripts — Designing, developing and executing automated test scripts will be the most important tasks in your daily activites.
- Integrate tests with CI tools — Continuous integration of test is paramount for the quality of the product, and you'll be responsible for it.
- Research and explore — New technologies and development approaches are the reality of our field. Continuous learning is engineers’ essential quality. We’ll make sure you have the ability and time to focus on your growth as an engineer.
- Co-own the product — You’ll be a part of a team where everybody has autonomy and responsibility. You will work on planning ideas to improve overall product quality.
- Selenium — The most popularly used open source automation tool is also our primary tool of our choice. We use it to script and run test scenarios across various browsers.
- Cypress — We also use Cypress for end-to-end testing.
You will be a great fit if...
- You have worked before with automated testing tools — We don’t expect you to have a background in what we use, but we do expect you to have strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- You have 2+ years of experience — You have minimum 2 years of working experience in similar role as QA engineer.
- A genuine interest in quality — You have a desire for improvement and progress. You have keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence.
- Independent and empathetic communicator — You are independent in written and verbal communication (English). You're thriving in a team environment.
What we offer
- Engineering environment — Almost all of us are engineers or with engineering background. We nurture engineering mentality with great care. You will always find somebody with specific skillset or technology you need help with.
- A place to grow — We provide options and guidance for your advancement and growth. We want you to become an expert in your field.
- Team based organisation — We are organised in teams, working on specific projects or topics for a longer time. You will have the opportunity to dive deep into technically challenging topics.
- We love the Cloud — Most of our products are based on Cloud native architecture. You’ll get the chance to work on some of the latest approaches in modern app development.
- We'll treat you well — Get a competitive salary, bonuses and supplementary pension insurance. You choose if you want to work remotely or onsite. Plus, we provide new equipment and latest development tools.
- Send us an email — Tell us about yourself, what are your expertise and why you want to join us. First impression counts.
- An intro call — We want to understand on what projects you worked in the past and what motivated you to apply. You'll learn about the company from Managing Director and the project from Team Lead.
- Test task — We give you a short assignment that is similar to tasks you would do on a daily basis as part of the team.
- Present your task — Commit your work to Git. Document the code. Prepare a small presentation. You'll guide us through your development and decision making process through a video call.
- Decision — We get back to you with a final decision.
How to apply
Now that you know about us and the position we are trying to fill, we would like to learn more about you. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.