Pay, benefits, perks
- Competitive salary (upper average range, Slovenian market), with salary raises proportionally to your growth.
- Bonus at the end of the year.
- 500 € / year to spend on additional technical equipment per your choice.
- 2% of yearly gross salary for supplementary pension insurance.
- Educational budget, opportunity for advancement and growth (through conferences, workshops, lectures).
- New Mac or PC laptop, monitors and accessories, headset, hight-adjustable desk (onsite).
- Always fresh fruits, endless stream of coffee and tea (onsite).
- New award winning office in the heart of BTC (Slovenia's biggest commercial district).
What will you do
- Guide teams — You'll guide and coach two development teams on how to use agile practices and principles to deliver highest quality products and services.
- Work with stakeholders — You'll work with external stakeholders to influence and drive decision making process and support development teams.
- Resolves impediments — You'll resolves team impediments with other scrum masters to increase the effectiveness of development teams.
- Own scrum events — You'll facilitate and support all scrum events, such as sprint planning, daily, sprint review, and sprint retrospective.
- Co-own the product — You’ll be a part of a team where everybody has autonomy and responsibility.
You will be a great fit if...
- You understand software development principles — We expect you to have knowledge of an agile development methodology (such as Scrum or Kanban) or understanding of software development life cycle models, project management principles and practices.
- You have 2+ years of experience — Ideally, you have minimum 2 years of working experience as scrum master or other similar software project management roles.
- Communication skills — You have outstanding communication, facilitation, negotiation, and coaching skills. You also have problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability.
- Independent and empathetic communicator — You are independent in written and verbal communication (English). You're thriving in a team environment.
What we offer
- Engineering environment — Almost all of us are engineers or with engineering background. We nurture engineering mentality with great care. You will always find somebody with specific skillset or technology you need help with.
- A place to grow — We provide options and guidance for your advancement and growth. We want you to become an expert in your field.
- Team based organisation — We are organised in teams, working on specific projects or topics for a longer time. You will have the opportunity to dive deep into technically challenging topics.
- We love the Cloud — Most of our products are based on Cloud native architecture. You’ll get the chance to work on some of the latest approaches in modern app development.
- We'll treat you well — Get a competitive salary, bonuses and supplementary pension insurance. You choose if you want to work remotely or onsite. Plus, we provide new equipment and latest development tools.
- Send us an email — Tell us about yourself, what are your expertise and why you want to join us. First impression counts.
- An intro call — We want to understand on what projects you worked in the past and what motivated you to apply. You'll learn about the company from Managing Director and the project from Team Lead.
- Decision — We get back to you with a final decision.
How to apply
Now that you know about us and the position we are trying to fill, we would like to learn more about you. Send us an email at email@example.com.